• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Signalling Engineers Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Timer

Established Member
I have been arranging to put some prospective signalling engineers through two courses, known as Basic Signalling 1 and Basic Signalling 2. These two courses are the foundation courses which will lead to a signalling career. They also are counted as the equivalent to the basic Trackman's course which must be attained before working on Network Rail infrastructure.

BS1/BS2 should lead to an offer of work from the various S&T support Companies.

There is a possibility that there may be one or two places available on these courses, which I would like to offer out to anyone who may be interested in a career within signalling engineering. There are NO formal academic qualifications required as I am giving opportunities to good quality people who have not gone into further education.

I cannot fund these courses but they will be available at cost to anyone who wishses to attend. The cost for both will be in the region of £1600 - £2000. Courses to be planned for June/July and run concurrently for two weeks.

Anyone who is interested please PM me and I will pick the mesage up at some stage. Please note as I am in and out of the UK this may not be immediately.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Davidmurray123

I am currently working on the network rail infrastructure as a Coss For Atkins telecomms I hold a valid PTS card along with other competencies . I am really interested in this could you please contact me via email as I cannot Pm you using this. [email protected]

Thankyou

I have been arranging to put some prospective signalling engineers through two courses, known as Basic Signalling 1 and Basic Signalling 2. These two courses are the foundation courses which will lead to a signalling career. They also are counted as the equivalent to the basic Trackman's course which must be attained before working on Network Rail infrastructure.

BS1/BS2 should lead to an offer of work from the various S&T support Companies.

There is a possibility that there may be one or two places available on these courses, which I would like to offer out to anyone who may be interested in a career within signalling engineering. There are NO formal academic qualifications required as I am giving opportunities to good quality people who have not gone into further education.

I cannot fund these courses but they will be available at cost to anyone who wishses to attend. The cost for both will be in the region of £1600 - £2000. Courses to be planned for June/July and run concurrently for two weeks.

Anyone who is interested please PM me and I will pick the mesage up at some stage. Please note as I am in and out of the UK this may not be immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.