• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee tram driver (Croydon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nevergiveup

I was hoping to put in application this morning as it was quite late at night when I saw the email, gutted it’s taken down so quick

Paulm36

Oh no! I failed the scaat with Freightliner on 31st July. I don't think I'll be on the assessment day invite list! Thanks for letting me know though
When you failed the scatt test was it an online test for the mobile ground staff position? If so I doubt it will have any bearing on whatever assessments first group use for trainee tram drivers. Don't quote me on this but I'm sure the tram assessments are completely separate from anything to do with the railway. Happy to be corrected on that but im sure you'll be fine. Good luck.

Bucephalus

Thanks, it was online for the mobile ground staff. I do of course, have to pass the paper sift for the tram still!

Bucephalus

Nothing yet. Other applications I've done in the most recent past have taken about 1 month on average for an answer

alanyoung165

I thought they were pretty straight forward. I had been practicing the group bourdon test so first time with the shapes but found it easier than GBT

Status
Not open for further replies.