• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee tram driver (Croydon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanyoung165

Thanks pal, I have another stage 1 on Monday for GWR...
With RAATS you just need to fully understand the question as they twist the answer to try and catch you out.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GeniusB

Thanks pal, I have another stage 1 on Monday for GWR...
With RAATS you just need to fully understand the question as they twist the answer to try and catch you out.
Oh cool, GWR I used to work for them, good TOC, which would you prefer Tram or train ? decisions lol.

Good luck Monday as well

abuhus

Anyone else through to the medical stage?
Hi mate I got an assessment day coming up really soon. I was just wondering what sort of things I need to prepare for on the day its in the Croydon depot for a trainee tram driver role.

Nevergiveup

When did you apply? Also what tests are on assessment day? I’ve passed online assessments and was told by someone that next stage will be telephone interview, is that correct?
Hi mate I got an assessment day coming up really soon. I was just wondering what sort of things I need to prepare for on the day its in the Croydon depot for a trainee tram driver role.

NotMattch

When did you apply? Also what tests are on assessment day? I’ve passed online assessments and was told by someone that next stage will be telephone interview, is that correct?

I applied on the 10th Feb, was emailed today (18th) saying I had been successful in the application and to book an assessment centre date, no phone interview and the email said they'd snail mail me some practice materials

Nevergiveup

I applied on 7th but not heard from them after passing online assessments, I guess it’s either because of my distance from depot or not being in top scoring bracket but let’s see by end of the week.
Goodluck with you assessments
I applied on the 10th Feb, was emailed today (18th) saying I had been successful in the application and to book an assessment centre date, no phone interview and the email said they'd snail mail me some practice materials

abuhus

I applied last week and did the online assessments, on the 18th I received an email saying to book my assessment day. Not sure about no telephone interview.

abuhus

Yeah I can say the exact same. I emailed the careers team asking when I will receive these practice materials they told me 7 days prior to the assessment day I will receive through the post.

Nevergiveup

I’m guessing all those that applied on the re-posted advert are being invited. I applied on the first advert before they reposted it. Anyway will wait another week and see

I applied last week and did the online assessments, on the 18th I received an email saying to book my assessment day. Not sure about no telephone interview.

She’smywings

Hi All,
I’m waiting for a date for a Drive Assessment & Interview for Croydon Trams.
Can anyone with prior knowledge please give me some valued information on this, especially the Drive Assessment as I have no idea what this entails.
Please feel free to PM me if that’s better.
cheers
Cheers!

GeniusB

Anyone from online assessment stage heard anything yet ?? Any other invites to assessment centre ?

Status
Not open for further replies.