• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

traineetraindriverinfo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonthetaxi

Hi All,
I've got an assessment with Crossrail on 6 June and wondering if it would help to buy the software from the traineetraindriverinfo website or is it worth it. Anyone got any advice on this company and it's products, Cheers.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gemz91

I didn't buy any of the products for my easements, didn't even know you could.

That said, now you've asked the question, if you don't buy the products and you fail, you'll be kicking yourself wondering what would happen if you did buy them.

Darandio

Established Member
How good are the products though? I mean, the site doesn't exactly fill me with confidence when viewing the CV Writing Service.

We will careful select the words that describe your experiences that when employers read about

They want £45 up front to write that CV as well.

W230

Established Member
Absolutely comical. Paying someone else to do your application CV. Love it.

Furthermore, buying the tests is no guarantee you will pass them neither are they the exact tests you will be doing.

Love it. :lol::lol::lol:

red2005

i wouldn't waste your money!.......there's no info there that you can't find out on here! and here it is free!!

the way the tests are designs means that there generally isn't a great deal of practice or revision you can do anyway!.....they are designed in a way where someone internally or someone off the street with no railway experience at all can both stand as good a chance at passing as each other!

you either have the aptitude to pass or you don't! (sorry if that sounds blunt)

and if i were you i'd steer well away from having your CV done by someone else!.......if you want the job bad enough these are things you should be doing yourself! we all had to :)

jonthetaxi

Thanks for all the responses.
I definitely wouldn't touch the CV service as you point out Darandio, it didn't fill me with confidence seeing basic mistakes.
I don't think I'll bother with the software, I think it does seem more like a good money making enterprise than an aid to becoming a train driver.

W230

Established Member
I don't think I'll bother with the software, I think it does seem more like a good money making enterprise than an aid to becoming a train driver.
Spot on. It's the same for any job out there which has a high number of applicants. People will try and cash in on selling a service to "help" someone get the job.

As has been said - you've either got the aptitude or you haven't! Best thing to do is to prepare as well as you can using all the free advice out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.