traineetraindriverinfo.com

Discussion in 'Railway Jobs & Careers' started by jonthetaxi, 28 Apr 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonthetaxi

jonthetaxi Member

Hi All,
    I've got an assessment with Crossrail on 6 June and wondering if it would help to buy the software from the traineetraindriverinfo website or is it worth it. Anyone got any advice on this company and it's products, Cheers.

2. 30 common

30 common Member

I wouldn't waste your money. I didn't. And I passed the assessments.

3. Gemz91

Gemz91 Member

I didn't buy any of the products for my easements, didn't even know you could.

That said, now you've asked the question, if you don't buy the products and you fail, you'll be kicking yourself wondering what would happen if you did buy them.

4. Darandio

Darandio Established Member

How good are the products though? I mean, the site doesn't exactly fill me with confidence when viewing the CV Writing Service.

They want £45 up front to write that CV as well.

5. scott118

scott118 Member

bargain!

6. Darandio

Darandio Established Member

Indeed it is. :)

I used to charge more, but I had an excellent reputation and could advertise my product.

7. W230

W230 Established Member

Absolutely comical. Paying someone else to do your application CV. Love it.

Furthermore, buying the tests is no guarantee you will pass them neither are they the exact tests you will be doing.

Love it. :lol::lol::lol:

8. red2005

red2005 Member

i wouldn't waste your money!.......there's no info there that you can't find out on here! and here it is free!!

the way the tests are designs means that there generally isn't a great deal of practice or revision you can do anyway!.....they are designed in a way where someone internally or someone off the street with no railway experience at all can both stand as good a chance at passing as each other!

you either have the aptitude to pass or you don't! (sorry if that sounds blunt)

and if i were you i'd steer well away from having your CV done by someone else!.......if you want the job bad enough these are things you should be doing yourself! we all had to :)

9. jonthetaxi

jonthetaxi Member

Thanks for all the responses.
    I definitely wouldn't touch the CV service as you point out Darandio, it didn't fill me with confidence seeing basic mistakes.
    I don't think I'll bother with the software, I think it does seem more like a good money making enterprise than an aid to becoming a train driver.

10. 387star

387star Established Member

11. W230

W230 Established Member

Spot on. It's the same for any job out there which has a high number of applicants. People will try and cash in on selling a service to "help" someone get the job.

As has been said - you've either got the aptitude or you haven't! Best thing to do is to prepare as well as you can using all the free advice out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.