• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Training courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jph140

Hi, this might be a hard one to answer but depending on job vacancies how often to SWT run their driver training courses in Basingstoke?

Thank you in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Liam86

Not to sure in the long run....but I know there was one in January, I believe one started this month and I'm starting on one the 5th march.
I think they've recruited a high number, but apart from these 3 months I don't know.

Jph140

Not to sure in the long run....but I know there was one in January, I believe one started this month and I'm starting on one the 5th march.
I think they've recruited a high number, but apart from these 3 months I don't know.

Hi, when did you have your interviews etc ?

Liam86

My managers interview was in November 2011.... All other assessments I passed in August-November 2010 (failed 1st managers interview in dec 2010).
After passing the managers interview my medical was in December.

martin2345uk

Established Member
Wow that a lot of drivers, where are all the existing drivers going?!

Ps enjoying your blog Francis!

The Colonel

One started on Monday 6th Feb. with 7 people on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.