• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TrainSim Screenshots [Large Images]

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
Not very often this thread gets some love, so here is a shot. :D

Attachments

• BFNDDepot1.jpg
    BFNDDepot1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 172

HST Power

Established Member
I'm putting together an idea for a route of my own, watch this space.....

Darandio

Established Member
No, isn't Cresston. It's a real route this one.

Although it could have been, Cresston looks a lot different these days.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Click to Enlarge

jp4712

That last one looks a lot like the approach to Manors...

Paul

PS and you've been rumbled at UKTS on the previous one - that's Byker viaduct on the extreme right!

Darandio

Established Member
I didn't think it would take them long Paul, not once I started posting shots of the more recognisable areas. Still not confirming or denying anything though but good guess. :lol:

HST Power

Established Member
I'll look forward to it.
[/url]

Thank you! Still on the drawing board at the moment but coming along bit by bit! As always, very good screenshots. Are you working on a new route at the moment (I downloaded and very much enjoyed you're Newcastle-York route!) :)

HST Power

Established Member
One from me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Oxford to Paddington_51.50871--0.50728_14-03-59.png
    Screenshot_Oxford to Paddington_51.50871--0.50728_14-03-59.png
    896.8 KB · Views: 94

Darandio

Established Member
Click to Enlarge

ECML Antics

Click to Enlarge

Last edited:

atomicdanny

A few random pictures from me :) - Click for Full Size (just in case though I know that a Class 466 is a two car, just forgot to change the number on it even though its a retextured 166 ;) - The second pic )

valenta

Click for bigger screens.

Two from an WIP Scenario on Falmouth :) weather etc not finial yet.

Chris

Lovely shots.
Steam loco's are one of the best features of RW. Having only driven steam trains on MSTS previously I was extremely impressed with the realism that has been achieved by RW. In particular the sounds are excellent and indeed a great improvement on MSTS.

chris89

Established Member
Thank You.

I have to say the 56xx is one of the best locomotives on Railworks next to the 57, 86 & 156. Just is so enjoyable to drive compared to the other steam loco's. As far as i can tell the new King doesn't have the features what is disapointing, as really want to get it, but shall do at christmas sales.

But guessing why was due to some people complaining not being able to use on simple mode, or understand how to work it, same as the 86's.

Chris

Darandio

Established Member
I'd like to think it was more tha labour of love, and skills of Pete, the creator of the 56xx. He really pushed the boat out with it.

But yes, after the huge praise, there were some that just want to jump in, then twist and go, so it probably did have an effect on any future ideas.

chris89

Established Member
I'd like to think it was more tha labour of love, and skills of Pete, the creator of the 56xx. He really pushed the boat out with it.

But yes, after the huge praise, there were some that just want to jump in, then twist and go, so it probably did have an effect on any future ideas.

I agree as petes wagons & Q1 are fantastic and hosted on your site now.

Yup true what is a shame as like these more complex locomotives but thats just me.

Chris

Just looking at the TSX ready 380 :)

Chris

valenta

I agree as petes wagons & Q1 are fantastic and hosted on your site now.

Yup true what is a shame as like these more complex locomotives but thats just me.

Chris

Just looking at the TSX ready 380 :)

Chris

More excellent screenshots Chris.
Been mulling over whether to get the 380 for a while and I think you might have just convinced me! :D

chris89

Established Member
More excellent screenshots Chris.
Been mulling over whether to get the 380 for a while and I think you might have just convinced me! :D

Thank you, got some more from my activity to post :)

Might suggest wait until decemeber and the steam sales as one of the days can be up to 75% off. Glad to make you want it :p

Chris