• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TrainSim Screenshots [Large Images]

Muppet

49a92afa31476a45fe8e4b9f037a4d6857b85145.png

43165 Stopped at Didcot Parkway with a server to London Paddington

737d99de0534541b58d3e5ebeda84c7af6a7da97.png

43xxx just arrived from Reading while a 166 waits for the departure

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Hellfire!, what FPS do you get with those textures :shock:...

LucaZone

Having been too busy during the main development, im finally getting a chance to do some Route Building for Rail Simulator. Here is my recent efforts building a town on a branch line :)

Click for a larger image

D306

Established Member
Having been too busy during the main development, im finally getting a chance to do some Route Building for Rail Simulator. Here is my recent efforts building a town on a branch line :)

Click for a larger image

I can see a 3rd Rail here. Is this anything to get excited about?

Respite

Lucazone,
That is so realistic I can hear the chavs swearing & smashing up stuff on that housing estate. Nice work.

Established Member
Lucazone,
That is so realistic I can hear the chavs swearing & smashing up stuff on that housing estate. Nice work.

I feel sorry for you ghostcav if your a driver, the rest of us who trainspot have to deal with watching them do horrible stuff as we can't do much as we're liable to get punched!.

Respite

I feel sorry for you ghostcav if your a driver, the rest of us who trainspot have to deal with watching them do horrible stuff as we can't do much as we're liable to get punched!.

Yeah they are lovely people!!<( I find most of them to be all mouth & no action. They seem to like throwing stuff at my 158's, spitting off bridges on the windscreen, hiding in toilets to avoid paying fares, standing as close to the edge of the platform as possible regardless if you are stopping there or if you are going through at 90mph. (still I find the windscreen washer & wiper combo works well there, takes a bit of timing but the results are worth it when you manage to smack some gobby chav in the face with a load of foam & water from a wiper flick):grin: . If my guard is a good one & will give back up then I always confront them on train if they start getting annoying & being overly loud behind the drivers door or like the other night when they start ripping bits of trim off the train. We did have a group of rugby fans throw three non paying chavs off the train a while back, I was laughing my head off. But that was unusual, all this pollitical correctness stuff has just led to a plummet in sociaty's standards & most people are too afraid to stand up to them at all hence they grow stronger.

Established Member
Ah well, I know a guard who was getting a cab ride with somone he knew in a Southern 455, there were chavs (surprise surprise) chucking stones off, The driver reacted with a nice long low tone on the horn :lol:.

Darandio

Established Member
Really wanted to show this one.

Attachments

• TerminusMockUp.jpg
    TerminusMockUp.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 233

Darandio

Established Member
Bristol Temple Meads

Attachments

• BristolTempleMeads6.jpg
    BristolTempleMeads6.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 171

atomicdanny

A bit disappointed that the first time some actually posts a picture of one of my own re textured 166s its of worker being run over...:roll: