• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainsimcentral Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom B

Established Member
Steve asks that you keep your eyes peeled on TSC this evening, there is something coming up soon...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Yup it certainly does. New pic of 323 on trainsimcentral and the bridge just after Selly Oak can be seen through the windscreen.

Coxster

Established Member
I'm 99.9% sure it's Brum Cross City South with an updated 323.

Harold

The X-city South, Updated Class 323 abnd Class 37 have all been release for BVE 4

You'll require the 323 and 37 from Train Sim Central and the Updated X-city south route from Rail Sim Routes

HBA135

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Oh yes, very nice indeed.

The familiar 323 route is that bit more realistic, even when with the previous version you keep telling yourself it surely can't get much better! The addition of the 158 calling at University only and starting at the other platforms at Barnt Green is also great.

And as for the 37, well, it's excellent, so it's a good job the railtour scenario lets you give it a good thrash down the fast lines!

The Snap

Established Member
Mint! Shame I wont get chance to drive the route until 27th! :( I'm away this afternoon! (But I'll still be on RailUK).

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Wow, this looks amazing! Since I started using BVE 4 I've been very impressed with the graphics and the various safety devices and train features. I really liked the Maybank route, but this looks like something extra special.

I'm straight off too the download page :)

Guinness

Established Member
Now this is the best route for BVE! :D

On Full Screen, XP High Detail its excellent! The downside is on my part, my sound is bust so I can't listen to those excellent 323 sounds. :(

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
The sounds are very crackly. Is there a cure to this?

Derek Kaye

Wow, Well done Anthony, and everyone else involved, this is excellent, if X-city North and WJ-Rugby are this quality, I can't wait. :lol: :D :D

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I solved the sound problem by running BVE in windowed mode

Harold

This route is very good!

I would Like to Thank Both Steve Green and Antony Bowden for yet another impressive route they have brout to BVE!

:D :D :D :D :D

HBA135

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I loved that route in bve2 so I can't wait... thats it wheres my debit card... orders new computer parts.... my current pc can no longer run bve2 let alone bve 4 :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.