• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainsimcentral trains page looks interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

It does look interesting. The 156 and HST for BVE 4 will be 2 of the top downloads for BVE4 to look forward to. :D :D

TAS

Apparently the 156 will be realeased in the next week or so, after the weekend. I can't wait, however my hard drive can! It's almost full :shock: !!!

The Snap

Established Member
BVEinEssex said:
Apparently the 156 will be realeased in the next week or so, after the weekend. I can't wait, however my hard drive can! It's almost full :shock: !!!

That sounds good! That could be used in my Richwell route, though, I would prefer a 350! These local DMUs are a bit low profile for my route, I think! :)

Harold

No Richard, a 156 will suit your route, and if you have the 156 train object then perhaps you could re-skin in the Northern Livery.

The Snap

Established Member
Harold said:
No Richard, a 156 will suit your route, and if you have the 156 train object then perhaps you could re-skin in the Northern Livery.

Good point! :D

Coxster

Established Member
Is that the same 156 that is in production by Zane Saxton or a different one?

Nick

Coxster said:
Is that the same 156 that is in production by Zane Saxton or a different one?

Its 156402 by Zane uplaoded to TSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.