• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainspotters required!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Established Member
Am just putting some finshing touches to a ficticious route, one of the scenarios using class 37 haulage on what is normally a unit operated route.

Of course, just about everytime I see locos operating in unusual places there is a line of people with their cameras on the platform (sometimes I am there as well!!). I was going to have a go at reproducing this odd behaviour by creating a suitable object. Unfortunately, checking through my phots, I have not got a good image of a line of spotters/photters...anyone help out?

Either e-mail images to dennislance(at)hotmail.co.uk or a fotopics link will do.

Screenies of the route under construction (my first attempt at a BVE4 route) can be seen at dennis-lance.fotopic.net (Clarendon route).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
So you require what exactly? Phots of spotters individually? Or as a group? I'm not following your request too well.

Tom B

Established Member
Take a look on Al Barten's site, there are a few spotter objects on there...

Dennis

Established Member
Have managed to get a couple of likely suspects from the stoatface site...I guess a lineup of RUK volunteers might also be good though if anyone has any.

Dennis

Established Member
Thanks for that HP but I need the entire body, side or face on...see how I get on with the images I've managed to find.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Hmm, add me to your MSN list Dennis and I daresay I can provide a shot of myself for it, although I'm not sure whether my shot of me in my Western Trains shirt boasting my Thames Trains tie is ideal...I'll see what I have in stock...

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
lol, I could have dressed up in my wessex gear to give some spotters a telling off!

btw: screenshots look amazing!

Jim

Established Member
HSTfan!!! said:
lol, I could have dressed up in my wessex gear to give some spotters a telling off!

btw: screenshots look amazing!

What do you look like in that?

66's are evil

I didn't know anything about this route until i visited Dennis's website. Hence, i downloaded it and it is superb. Congratulations are in order to you, Dennis!
It really is terrific work and should be put on Damon's site straight away to let people know about it.
Also, your work in progress looks great as well.
Keep up the brilliant work

Cheers
Richard

Coxster

Established Member
66's are evil said:
Hence, i downloaded it and it is superb. It really is terrific work and should be put on Damon's site straight away to let people know about it.
It's not available is it? If so I will add it to the database...

Jim

Established Member
66's are evil said:
It was on there yesterday!

Now the site is empty, exceeded bandwidth, maybe?

Was on:http://www.freewebs/dennislance/

If anyone wants it, just leave your email and i'll send it to you!

Cheers

Richard

I will be sending it to Steve Green soon, as he agreed to host it, it was put there, as hotmail did not allow it to send to me, from Dennis Laptop.

T

Tom

Jim, if you wish I can e-mail it over to Steve via RailUK.

Jim

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Jim, if you wish I can e-mail it over to Steve via RailUK.

Download it from the website, then, yes please

Thanks Jim

66's are evil

Before someone says the files do not downlaod, you need to right click them and select Save Target As...!

Coxster

Established Member
66's are evil said:
Before someone says the files do not downlaod, you need to right click them and select Save Target As...!
Threy will download, but in the background to your temp internet files folder. I have added the route to the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.