Trainz 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,477
Location
St Albans
Hi i have had trainz 2004 for a while and thinking of installing it. can any one tell me were i can good Uk routes and good uk trains? (i can use that trainz download station).

Please can anyone help!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
941
You would be lucky, ive searched everywhere for Routes + Trains for Trainz 2006 which are free, and still looking.
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,477
Location
St Albans
I got a class 66, 313, 43(GNER), 91 GNER. were do i put them!?

I get this error, how can i fix this

--- edited ---
The error is ok now...

Ive download the 313 and the 508 from the the download station, when i go to use them i cant. can anyone help me/
 

Beaker

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2005
Messages
1,488
Location
Not the drawing room
Gareth Hale said:
You would be lucky, ive searched everywhere for Routes + Trains for Trainz 2006 which are free, and still looking.
your not looking hard enough then are you

theres a

08,
14(wip)
20
24
25
31(wip)
33,33/1,33/2
35
37(well decent)
40, (updated one wip)
43(1 freewar, 1 Payware)
45(wip
47 (1 free ware , 1 payware)
50(1 is wip)
55( 1 is wip)
56(payware)
57(reskinned 47)
58(payware worth getting !!!!!)
59
60 (payware)
66(1free ware, 1 payware)
Voyagers,377s,170s (payware)
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
How can we help you when you don't tell us what error you are getting.
 

Beaker

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2005
Messages
1,488
Location
Not the drawing room
class 313 said:
I got a class 66, 313, 43(GNER), 91 GNER. were do i put them!?

I get this error, how can i fix this

--- edited ---
The error is ok now...

Ive download the 313 and the 508 from the the download station, when i go to use them i cant. can anyone help me/
read the whole message
--- edited ---
the fatal is error is a unlinked to your stock problems.


Use trainz objectz ( i posted the link in another post in this thread) it will detect what stuff is missing and give you a download link
 
Joined
5 Jul 2005
Messages
563
Location
House
Beaker said:
your not looking hard enough then are you

theres a

08,
14(wip)
20
24
25
31(wip)
33,33/1,33/2
35
37(well decent)
40, (updated one wip)
43(1 freewar, 1 Payware)
45(wip
47 (1 free ware , 1 payware)
50(1 is wip)
55( 1 is wip)
56(payware)
57(reskinned 47)
58(payware worth getting !!!!!)
59
60 (payware)
66(1free ware, 1 payware)
Voyagers,377s,170s (payware)

I'd just like to highlight that the payware is available from www.ukrailsim.co.uk

And for an average of £8 a train/loco it's an excellent investment if you like Trainz!

I myself purchased a number of the packs, very useful they are.
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,477
Location
St Albans
Thanks for the help people. im looking at the link now.

Ok this is what i have. I downloaded both files for the 313. i come to add it on to the track but it wont go on. infact none of the trains ive downloaded via download station have worked.

This program seems very useful! thanks!
 

Gareth Hale

Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
941
Beaker said:
your not looking hard enough then are you

theres a

08,
14(wip)
20
24
25
31(wip)
33,33/1,33/2
35
37(well decent)
40, (updated one wip)
43(1 freewar, 1 Payware)
45(wip
47 (1 free ware , 1 payware)
50(1 is wip)
55( 1 is wip)
56(payware)
57(reskinned 47)
58(payware worth getting !!!!!)
59
60 (payware)
66(1free ware, 1 payware)
Voyagers,377s,170s (payware)


Most of them are not compatable with Trainz2006 :happy1: :(
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,477
Location
St Albans
I want those HST's !!!, That 'first' one dont look too bad.

Take a look at this MML formation (the first power car is weatherd)
 
Joined
5 Jul 2005
Messages
563
Location
House
If you buy the 'first' one like I did , you get several depot buildings, a cooling tower, a gas thing,aload of stations and a first HST and a class 60.

All in one pack!
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,477
Location
St Albans
These Trains are good (i baught them) the trains a baught was the 377 and 357( c2c, porterbrook livery) highly detailed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top