• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Trainz] Bude site Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno2055

Hello,

Just to say that I've just updated my Bude line site with some screenshots of Whitstone and Bridgerule and along the line between Bude and Whitstone and Bridgerule. Also included are a web counter and guestbook.

Also as some people have said that it is a pity that Auran defualt track was used. This was becuase that using the VSR track gives poorer frame rates due to the detail, however, is you would like the route to be converted into the VSR track then please do update it, but by the end it will be a long and daunting task. If you do and wish to upload it, I would be pleased to put it on to the site.

As well as this, when the scenery is complete between Bude and Whitstone then a demonstration of the route will be released, most likely tomorrow.

DEMO RELEASE: 12:00pm GMT +1 2nd June 2006
(That's tommorrow)

Jonno

P.S. Click on my signature of the included link down below.
[EDIT]
Just to let you all know that the demo is now online, and will be available on the trainz website shortly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.