• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainz driver 2010 engineering edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell Hurd

On Moderation
Hello everyone. Ever since what April 2018, I've had, downloaded on my Kindle, Trainz driver 2010 engineering edition. Fantastic simulator basically :).

Unless it's the actual PC 2010 one I need to download, is there any way of running quieter electric trains on the downloaded simulator? Don't get me wrong, I love driving the diesel trains on there (recently the shortest set I've created is a 4-car Castle HST set, longest is a 9-car HST set like LNER had, but the longest I've operated is a 12 (Mark 2)-carriage train with a Class 55 at both ends, HST's my favourite train to drive though).

But if I could drive electric trains, I could have the volume up regularly without deafening myself - I've installed in parts of the 'City & Country USA' tracks a number of UK overhead power lines. Am I wasting my time putting these up?

If not, what electric trains can I have - does this include UK ones?

Hope this all helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.