• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tram Drivers Metrolink Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poonhead83

Trainee Tram Drivers for Manchester

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jamzeater94

Yes applied on the 3rd of april. Had my mini Scaat test on the 18th. Then 1st assessment day for the Psychometric tests on the 26th and now have my 2nd assessment day on the 4th of may

YingYing

Yes applied on the 3rd of april. Had my mini Scaat test on the 18th. Then 1st assessment day for the Psychometric tests on the 26th and now have my 2nd assessment day on the 4th of may
Out of interest, it it the same psych tests as for a mainline driver?

02bdturn

Hi Jamzwatee94,

What did your 2nd assessment day involve? I've got mine coming up in a few days an just wondering what the next part is?

Thanks

Dmoon1

Hi, sorry for the bump. Just wondering if anyone had any insight into the types of interview questions involved in this? Heard they are a little odd and I'm keeping an eye on the next intake they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.