• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trans Pennine Revenue Protection - On Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Wild

Can anyone give a Ball Park Figure about the Wage this Role pays

I am trying to get back on the Railway after 20yrs (Ex Guard & Driver) so far without success, I have however been Invited for an Interview for the above role,
I fully expect a pay cut compared to my current job but im basically going to half my hours and have a life again , but obviously i have a cut off point .. Ive tried to research the role so far without success

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ST

Hi Roy

I am sorry I cannot help you about the question but was intrigued as to why you were ex guard and driver. I totally understand if you don't want to answer but I wanted to ask should you be inclined to respond and all the best.

Roger

Roy Wild

Hi Roy

I am sorry I cannot help you about the question but was intrigued as to why you were ex guard and driver. I totally understand if you don't want to answer but I wanted to ask should you be inclined to respond and all the best.

Roger
I began my railway career in 1986 , as a Guard ,then in 89 i passed out as a driver , an off duty incident and a decision as a result ( based more on politics at an uncertain time for the industry) robbed me of my dream , took me a long time to get over it and rebuild my life , now I'm at the stage where I've got nothing to lose by trying to get it back

ST

Sorry to hear about the past, great you are grabbing the present with both hands, wishing you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.