• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transfer Times - Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

class17

Hello

I was trying to find the transfer time between services at Leeds. I tried a few Google searched, but nothing relevant came up.

Is someone able to tell me where I find this information or what I need to search for?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

_toommm_

Established Member
brtimes.com is your friend for transfer times :) it also shows cross-London transfer times, so say you wanted to transfer from Kings X to Paddington, you'd add the connection times for each respective station, plus the transfer time at the time of day.

Bigman

I would allow a little bit more depending on the nature of your change. If for example you are coming in from Horsforth arriving on Platform 0 and are heading to Castleford from Platform 17, you may need to allow a few more minutes if needing to use the lifts.

class17

I would allow a little bit more depending on the nature of your change. If for example you are coming in from Horsforth arriving on Platform 0 and are heading to Castleford from Platform 17, you may need to allow a few more minutes if needing to use the lifts.
Thanks, its a 15 minute change, from Hull to the Blackpool train.

I would have thought a Google search would have found this information easily, but it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.