• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transport For Wales offer NHS workers Free Travel...as they switch to Sunday service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
So TfW offer NHS workers free travel a the same time they switch to a Sunday timetable, so late starts and early finishes not particularly helpful to shift workers at hospitals who start early and finish late.

Nice thought though....

Also, does less trains and frequency mean busier trains? How does that work with social distancing?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tomos y Tanc

I think with the speed of closures the Sunday service will probably be sufficient.

Personaly, I'm classed as an essential worker and I've switched from using public transport to using my car to commute. A car, which I'm restricting to my own personal use, feels inherantly safer than a bus or a train. That choice isn't available to everyone, of course, but logically every person who switches from public to private transport makes the public option safer for those who have to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.