• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transport for Wales trainee conductor Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CardiffDan

I did, I, submitted my application the day before closing.
My partner had an email saying she was unsuccessful but mind still says submitted
I thought the online tests were due over the weekend and interviews this coming week. I'm assuming I haven't got it either

chmt

I am in the same position as you. Mine still says submitted to but as you said tests were due over the weekend.

CardiffDan

Strange why it wasn't updated. Like I said my partner did hers at the same time and got a no.
Maybe we will hear something today. I'll keep you posted

CardiffDan

Same. I get they must have had alot of applicants but at the very least they shout notify everyone with a positive or negative answer.

Jshep

Has anyone who application was showing as submitted seen a change in status at all, as mine still shows as submitted, yet I hear some people have had confirmation they were not accepted. But i haven't heard of anyone who has been accepted for the next stage

chmt

Still showing submitted for me. Are you aware of many people being told they not been successful?

CardiffDan

Nope same. Me and my girlfriend applied same time. She got a no email but mine still says submitted. I did email them but no response.

CardiffDan

Just had this

I can confirm we have received your application for Trainee Conductor in Cardiff.

The short listing for this position is still currently being undertaken.

There has been a high volume of applications received for the position, but all candidates will be informed of the outcome of their application, once the short listing process has been completed.

Kind Regards

The Recruitment Team

Lindsey James

I did the online scatt test had a reply to go to st Patrick house for verification anybody know what you have to do there

Lindsey James

Did the online test then had an email to say that I had passed now have to go to st Patrick house for verification anybody know what’s that about

Samfa

Hi

Had a Skype interview on Thursday and was successful. On to the final selection process of assessment centre. Has anyone else heard anything?

Lindsey James

Hi

Had a Skype interview on Thursday and was successful. On to the final selection process of assessment centre. Has anyone else heard anything?
Was suppose to have had mine on Thursday 28 May something went wrong so they have said when the next list comes up I can go on that one hopefully won’t have a technical fault this time

Samfa

Was suppose to have had mine on Thursday 28 May something went wrong so they have said when the next list comes up I can go on that one hopefully won’t have a technical fault this time
Good luck. Hopefully they will have ironed out the technical issues

Samfa

Thank you so do I ,Ive been trying to email them but they are saying it’s blocked
Hopefully they will do more interviews before the verification stage. They haven’t given any dates for that yet just said they are waiting on government guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.