• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transport for Wales - Trainee Train Drivers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Plodster

I hear there has been a bit of a slow down for Cardiff and Chester depots due to training backlogs and people waiting for Driving Instructors to complete their driving hours etc
I’m assuming that people for these depots may have received the e mail as opposed to all applicants
Also as is well documented TFW have delayed some of their original growth plans across Wales which will delay the need for new drivers slightly
Frustrating but if you are in the pool you’re in the best place and the offer will come at some point
Recruitment seems to be ticking along for some other depots

BOMPO83

I hear there has been a bit of a slow down for Cardiff and Chester depots due to training backlogs and people waiting for Driving Instructors to complete their driving hours etc
I’m assuming that people for these depots may have received the e mail as opposed to all applicants
Also as is well documented TFW have delayed some of their original growth plans across Wales which will delay the need for new drivers slightly
Frustrating but if you are in the pool you’re in the best place and the offer will come at some point
Recruitment seems to be ticking along for some other depots
You confident we will get a start ?