• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transrail 37 is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaZone

371159_1.JPG

Wasnt aware of this one myself, but its looking rather appertising :D Might have to dip into the follies again (just after spending £100 on Eurotunnel Stock from CJM as well!)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Wasnt aware of this one myself, but its looking rather appertising :D Might have to dip into the follies again (just after spending £100 on Eurotunnel Stock from CJM as well!)

Not bad.. looks to have lights too.. or is it my eyes :lol:

ChrisM

Yeah does look good.
Was thinking of switching from 'EM' to 'N' but the couplings put me off, would have though they would of come up with a better coupling system by now.

LucaZone

Thats an early production pic of Dapols 66. They have improved it further since its been released, and the Freightliner version is even better looking :)

This is now the standard we are expecting from Bachmann and Dapol, and the soon to come 60 and 57 models indicate it IS the norm. :)

However in response to your initial question jamster, the 37 above does not have lights :(. As this is a re-released Farish model and not a new Bachmann/Farish model, it is too the same spec as before with little improvements.

The 60 and 57 will have working directional lights though, and optional couplers like the pic above, as well as etched grills instead of molded/painted ones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.