• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trap and blag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucephalus

Just saw a guy deliberately trap his hand in the closing doors to hold the train and get his mate on. The doors totally closed onto his arm, luckily they opened again.

In the time it took me to write this post another train has pulled in that is going to the exact same place (Victoria, from West Croydon). I don't get it

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Just saw a guy deliberately trap his hand in the closing doors to hold the train and get his mate on. The doors totally closed onto his arm, luckily they opened again.

In the time it took me to write this post another train has pulled in that is going to the exact same place (Victoria, from West Croydon). I don't get it

He's lucky it opened again, what some people will do to try and catch a train...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.