• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trent Valley (28/7/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
On Friday Jordy, Yorkie, SamP, Jordy’s mate and I went on the Trent Valley photting meet, and visited various locations along the Trent Valley line.

Here are just a few of the photos:

66501 at Rugeley Trent Valley
66501_rugeley.jpg

90016 at Nuneaton
90016_nuneaton.jpg

390xxx at Rugeley Trent Valley
pendo_rugeley.jpg

390xxx at Nuneaton
pendo_nuneaton.jpg

390xxx rounds bend at Atherstone
pendo_atherstone.jpg

I have uploaded the best of these photographs and videos to my site.

Click Here for the rest of the collection. There is also a section at Derby, where I managed to see the Network Rail Measurement Train (Class 37s)

Comments please! :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
yorkie said:
It was a very successful day!

All locations were good, but I'd like to go back to Rugeley some time, as we didn't have long there and it is an excellent location.

My photos from the day are at http://yorkie.fotopic.net/c1035297.html

Great pics there Yorkie! :)

I agree, perhaps more time at Nuneaton too. I enjoyed the day - just a shame I ran out of battery just as those Freightliner 86s passed at Stafford! :mad::lol:
[EDIT]
Any more comments? :)

Great pics and it was a good day out!
Sorry if I 'jinxed' anyone with DRS, I never have any luck with them and as a result we missed 4x37's at Derby, 2x37's at Tamworth and some of us missed the 66 at Atherstone:|

The Snap

Established Member
37372 said:
Sorry if I 'jinxed' anyone with DRS, I never have any luck with them and as a result we missed 4x37's at Derby, 2x37's at Tamworth and some of us missed the 66 at Atherstone:|

Cheers mate! I got the 66 at Atherstone, and the 37s at Derby - you didn't jinx me! :)

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
37372 said:
That was unbelievable - quadruple headed 37s and we only saw them disappear after going through the station when we were inside. :( Next time I'm waiting on the platforms furthest from the station entrance!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.