• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

1. [*]There is a butcher that works in a meat shop: he is 5 foot 10 inches tall, his waist line is 34 inches and he is of medium build. What does he weigh?
    [*]There is a guy that wants to go into town so he shuts off all of the lights in his house before he leaves. When he comes back he discovers that he caused 100 deaths by shutting off his lights. How is this possible?
    [*]Does England have a 4th of july?
    [*]How many months have 28 days in them?
    [*]How much dirt is in a hole thats 3x2x1?
    [*]You are in a sealed shut room with only a table and a mirror. There are no windows or doors and you are running out of air becuase it is air tight. How do you get out?
    [*]There is a plane crash on the border of the US and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?
    [*]How many plums are there in an apple pie?
    [*]What will occur once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in a thousand years?
    [*]What's the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of the end, and the end of every place?
    [*]Which way is our sponsor's logo rotating. (Right or Left.)

ztwirlinghta.gif

[*]A man goes to visit another man in jail, but the rule is that only family members are admitted to see the inmates. The jailor stops the visitor and asks if he is related to the prisoner. He responds with the following statement..."Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son."

How is he related to the prisioner?
Should keep you busy for a while :rolleyes:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
DistrictLine said:
  1. There is a butcher that works in a meat shop: he is 5 foot 10 inches tall, his waist line is 34 inches and he is of medium build. What does he weigh?
  2. There is a guy that wants to go into town so he shuts off all of the lights in his house before he leaves. When he comes back he discovers that he caused 100 deaths by shutting off his lights. How is this possible?
  3. Does England have a 4th of july?
  4. How many months have 28 days in them? 12
  5. How much dirt is in a hole thats 3x2x1? None
  6. You are in a sealed shut room with only a table and a mirror. There are no windows or doors and you are running out of air becuase it is air tight. How do you get out?
  7. There is a plane crash on the border of the US and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors? You don't bury the survivors :roll:
  8. How many plums are there in an apple pie? None
  9. What will occur once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in a thousand years?
  10. What's the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of the end, and the end of every place? The Start ?
  11. Which way is our sponsor's logo rotating. (Right or Left.) Right
    ztwirlinghta.gif
  12. A man goes to visit another man in jail, but the rule is that only family members are admitted to see the inmates. The jailor stops the visitor and asks if he is related to the prisoner. He responds with the following statement..."Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son."
    How is he related to the prisioner? Cousin
Should keep you busy for a while :rolleyes:
10 word limit

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
There is a guy that wants to go into town so he shuts off all of the lights in his house before he leaves. When he comes back he discovers that he caused 100 deaths by shutting off his lights. How is this possible?

Lighthouse?

H

HR2

HSTfan!!! said:
There is a guy that wants to go into town so he shuts off all of the lights in his house before he leaves. When he comes back he discovers that he caused 100 deaths by shutting off his lights. How is this possible?

Lighthouse?
Correct Answer The gentleman does indeed live in a lighthouse
[EDIT]
BTW can you lads post your answers in a different colour to the norm so that all can instantly see them please?

6-

Look in the mirror, see what you saw, take the saw, cut the table in half; two halves make a "whole", then climb out the "hole."

Edit: Sorry, I posted the wrong question number!!! My answer is for question 7

Nick W

Established Member
No, but the Gregorian and Julian callendars do?
10. What's the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of the end, and the end of every place?
letter e
12. The logo isn't rotating just squshing in and squashing out :D
13. A man goes to visit another man in jail, but the rule is that only family members are admitted to see the inmates. The jailor stops the visitor and asks if he is related to the prisoner. He responds with the following statement..."Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son."
The inmate's father is the visitor's half-brother. The visitor's father has slept and reproduced with 2 different women.
Would it be considered step-uncle?

T

Tom

1. There is a butcher that works in a meat shop: he is 5 foot 10 inches tall, his waist line is 34 inches and he is of medium build. What does he weigh?
    Meat
  2. There is a guy that wants to go into town so he shuts off all of the lights in his house before he leaves. When he comes back he discovers that he caused 100 deaths by shutting off his lights. How is this possible?
    He lives in a lighthouse
    Yep
  4. How many months have 28 days in them?
    All 12
  5. How much dirt is in a hole thats 3x2x1?
    None of course
  6. You are in a sealed shut room with only a table and a mirror. There are no windows or doors and you are running out of air becuase it is air tight. How do you get out?
    I know the answer but it is quite a good one so I'm not saying.
  7. There is a plane crash on the border of the US and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?
    Why the hell would you want to bury survivors.
  8. How many plums are there in an apple pie?
    None
  9. What will occur once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in a thousand years?
    "M"
  10. What's the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of the end, and the end of every place?
    "E"
  11. Which way is our sponsor's logo rotating. (Right or Left.)
    None. It's an optical illusion created by computer imagery. It's really just a series of frames in a series making it appear to rotate right, but it isn't really. We just join it all together in our mind.

ztwirlinghta.gif
  12. A man goes to visit another man in jail, but the rule is that only family members are admitted to see the inmates. The jailor stops the visitor and asks if he is related to the prisoner. He responds with the following statement..."Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son."
    Prisoners father = Visitors fathers son
    The visitor is the prisoners father.

Richmond

There is a butcher that works in a meat shop: he is 5 foot 10 inches tall, his waist line is 34 inches and he is of medium build. What does he weigh?
Meat
Lighthouse keeper
Does England have a 4th of july?
Yes, its a date in july
How many months have 28 days in them?
How much dirt is in a hole thats 3x2x1?
None its a hole
You are in a sealed shut room with only a table and a mirror. There are no windows or doors and you are running out of air becuase it is air tight. How do you get out?
There is a plane crash on the border of the US and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?
Nowhere they survived
How many plums are there in an apple pie?
None its apple
What will occur once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in a thousand years?
Letter M
What's the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of the end, and the end of every place?
Letter E
Which way is our sponsor's logo rotating. (Right or Left.)
Right
A man goes to visit another man in jail, but the rule is that only family members are admitted to see the inmates. The jailor stops the visitor and asks if he is related to the prisoner. He responds with the following statement..."Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son."
Hill billy

Tom B

Established Member
Hardly difficult to use... given that most people use grep to search things, the term "to grep" has come to mean search. Rather like "google" has meant "search" as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.