• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trivia: Does 390033 (or what's left of it) still carry its plates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

59CosG95

Established Member
Hi all!
Just wondering-after Grayrigg, did 390033 have its nameplates removed? As I understand it, the named coach (69633) and 69733 are at Moreton-in-Marsh for fire service training-can anyone recall as to whether 69633 kept the "City of Glasgow" nameplates? If not, does anyone know where they went? VT's Crewe office would be my first guess.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

craigybagel

Established Member
Hi all!
Just wondering-after Grayrigg, did 390033 have its nameplates removed? As I understand it, the named coach (69633) and 69733 are at Moreton-in-Marsh for fire service training-can anyone recall as to whether 69633 kept the "City of Glasgow" nameplates? If not, does anyone know where they went? VT's Crewe office would be my first guess.

Crewe is pretty much just a training centre (hence the two carriages in the garden there). Head office is in Birmingham, or at least it was when I was there...

I am curious as to where the nameplates are though - I suspect hiding in a box somewhere?!

Status
Not open for further replies.