• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TRS2004 Bude Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno2055

Right a 'major' project fot Trainz 2004, which will actually get finished as I have aready done 5 miles.

I have decided to model the Bude branch line from Halwill Junction to Bude for TRS2004. It is being modelled to 1950s tr5ack and signaling diagrams, go to www.freewebs.com/budeline

The line, operated by the LSWR, was closed in 1966 and had five stations:

Halwill Junction
Dunsland Cross
Holsworthy
Whitstone and Bridgerule
and Bude

I am also still considering whether to include the Bude warf branch but it is very likely that I will.

The site contains the first pictures of Bude station, when I get back from devon I will upload some screens of Whitstone and Bridgerule, that will be on Wednesday.

So far both of the said stations are complete with the trackwork for Halwill just finished and waiting to be scenerised. The trackwork between Bude and Whitstone is complete and also ready to be scenerised. Take a look at the site.

Jonno2055

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hi Jonno, have you tried 'Bloodnok's' track? I have found this to be very realistic albeit only allowing to lay 1 track at a time. However this would mean building the tracks all over again and I'm sure you don't want to do that, looks fantastic, well done!

Jordy

Established Member
Looks great jonno, although it is a shame that you've used the Auran Default track!

Jordy

Jonno2055

Well if you know how to change the track automatically without having to redo the entire track plan then i can.

My recient visit to that area helped as I now have all the correct road layouts for the area too.

Status
Not open for further replies.