• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Truck Sims - Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil6219

As a follow in from the previous Truck Sims thread which is now life expired & locked - Linky I started this new thread to discuss the ongoing development of Euro Truck Sim and it's American counterpart.

I haven't played ETS2 in nearly a year due to changing circumstances and have been reading the SCS developer blog and see they have made a fair few enhancements to the game and am curious as to what you folks think of this?

I must admit their US version looks quite impressive, it would be interesting to see how it works though in terms of scale. ETS2 could seem a little short on some routes.

May have to dig my Scannia keys out soon by the looks of things :D

Phil 8-)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Trainfan344

Established Member
Haven't updated euro truck sim for a while and latest update won't patch, can someone suggest what to do? (1.31.1

deltic1989

Established Member
As a follow in from the previous Truck Sims thread which is now life expired & locked - Linky I started this new thread to discuss the ongoing development of Euro Truck Sim and it's American counterpart.

I haven't played ETS2 in nearly a year due to changing circumstances and have been reading the SCS developer blog and see they have made a fair few enhancements to the game and am curious as to what you folks think of this?

I must admit their US version looks quite impressive, it would be interesting to see how it works though in terms of scale. ETS2 could seem a little short on some routes.

May have to dig my Scannia keys out soon by the looks of things :D

Phil 8-)

According to scs, American Truck Simulator will be released with only one state (California), with other states coming later as paid DLC.
As far as ETS2 goes there have been a lot of developments in the community, the most notable of which has not come from scs but an external source.
ETS2 now has multiplayer. Which is pretty good, for having a convoy with a few mates. Although as with any online game you have to beware of the wallies.

Established Member
Haven't updated euro truck sim for a while and latest update won't patch, can someone suggest what to do? (1.31.1

Don't go straight to the latest one, do it gradually.

I missed out on a few and found that going through them worked, while doing it straight to the latest one wouldn't.

Trainfan344

Established Member

I missed out on a few and found that going through them worked, while doing it straight to the latest one wouldn't.

Ta, i'll try that out then.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Did this and it worked, thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.