• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TRUST Codes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
From the TSID initial enquiry screen press [F2] to go into 'expert' mode. Enter the usual details then then drop the cursor down to the Schedule type list field and enter RUN; this will then only display trains that are running and wipes the cancellations. You can get back out of expert mode by pressing [F2] again.
=TSIJ

I don't normally bother with TSID as TSIJ gives me everything TSID covers.

Ah thanks for that, F8/F9 tip - I normally end up with a stack of non running freights at the top by the end of the day!
I will have to have a play with using TSID instead, never really occurred to me not to use TJRS!

I’m happy with reporting thanks, and delay codes, but yes we normally don’t report them as cancelled, we just let TRC report it while they’re adding in the new return/ECS working etc anyway.

I wouldn't touch REPO with a barge pole. So easy to enter something by mistake and you don't want to end up with a "please explain" when an ON/TY hits you. (Speaking from bad experience.)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.