• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TS 2021 North London and Goblin line

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfoxcc

Has anyone got this and completed the 'Business as usual' scenario?
Three times i have tried and all three on approach to Wllesden have ground to a halt and started rolling backwards
It is really annoying and i have emptied the Sahara with the amount of sand used!!
Anybody else found this? or know how to complete it?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

silverfoxcc

Sam

It doesn't say so on on the preamble, will have another look, but the change over point is usually Acton Central and the route doesn't go through there!!

Silver Cobra

Yeah, like Sam has already posted, a power changeover is needed near Willesden Junction to finish the scenario. I had a run on this scenario this morning, and encountered the same issue as yourself when approaching Willesden Junction. The point at which the train ground to a halt (around 0.8 miles from WJ), I spotted that the third rail had disappeared, so I raised the shoes and then the pantograph and was able to finish the journey with no issues.

FrodshamJnct

Established Member
Yeah, like Sam has already posted, a power changeover is needed near Willesden Junction to finish the scenario. I had a run on this scenario this morning, and encountered the same issue as yourself when approaching Willesden Junction. The point at which the train ground to a halt (around 0.8 miles from WJ), I spotted that the third rail had disappeared, so I raised the shoes and then the pantograph and was able to finish the journey with no issues.

Same happened to me the other week and this is the solution you need.

Inversnecky

I ran this, and without reading this I might have run into the same trouble - I didn't realise it was in the dark!

Status
Not open for further replies.