• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TS2019 - Northern City Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter C

Established Member
Hello,
Whilst looking through Twitter this morning, I saw a tweet from Moleman978, a popular Train Sim Youtuber, saying that a Northern City Line (NCL) for TS has been released. It is essentially an extension to the ECML South (London King's Cross - Peterborough) route from DTG.
I have downloaded it and driven it, but I have one small issue; Moorgate station does not seem to be working (as in the assets for the platform, walls, signs, etc. aren't loading), which spoils the route slightly. If anyone has any information on this subject, please let me know.

-Peter

The route can be downloaded from the following link, for those who don't have it already.

https://gueterbahnhof.weebly.com/ecml-moorgate-extension---northern-city-line-2019.html

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
Do you have Liverpool to Manchester as the assets for the tunnels are from that I believe
I do not have the Liverpool - Manchester route but the extension seems to be working fine now. I emailed the creator of the route and he said that to fix the issues I should turn up the scenery density, which I did.

-Peter

ThomasI

I do not have the Liverpool - Manchester route but the extension seems to be working fine now. I emailed the creator of the route and he said that to fix the issues I should turn up the scenery density, which I did.

-Peter

Glad it’s fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.