• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TS2021 Goblin line

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfoxcc

Running ' The Goblin is going blind scenario
A couple of times i have negotiates theturn back at South Tottenham only to miss a Red light near Willesden Junction and on another run , did a Spad leaving WJ!!

Now i am getting operational error on the South Tottenham turnback, and i cannot for the life of me recall what i did correctly the first couple of times

I thought it was due to some or all of the following

Proceeding to far past the turnround point so i put on the overhead view to see when the rear car cleared the points, changed ends and Bang ERROR again!!

Then put both power a reverser in Neutral and coasted past the ground signal. stopped and changed cabs, then back in forward mode and power applied ERROR again!

What have i been doing wrong now, esp as i managed the first couple of turnrounds ok

Any thoughts, and thanks for all the help on the GE Shenfield run, but sitting at the red outside Liv St is mind numbing!!

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Inversnecky

I tried it today. Pressed TAB to SPAD at the start, was proceding, speeded, then decided to restart. Then every single time I retried, the scenario quit on me for a SPAD, event though I TABed and got approval every time. No idea why. Might have another bash tomorrow....

silverfoxcc

Inversnecky

If you do the turbulent shift, there is another little niggle i found
approaching the first station( there is a red at the far end of the platform) as soon as the AWS goes off ,it goes straight into emergency braking mode, No chance to reset via Q
Next time i ran it, I continually hit q like a machine gun on approach and cleared it!!

Be interesting to see if this has the same problem getting into Willesden train shed as the other scenario!

silverfoxcc

Inver

Turbulent shift!!

Got to WJ and turned around. Got the ok to pass the platform red and as i did the game claimed i had done a spad!!

Inversnecky

Inver

Turbulent shift!!

Got to WJ and turned around. Got the ok to pass the platform red and as i did the game claimed i had done a spad!!

Maybe the best thing to do is clone the scenario and use TS Tools to turn it into a standard scenario instead of a career one - that way at least it won't quit if you SPAD despite getting approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.