• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tsc Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
31 diags, 85km (53 miles), new Wellingham branch, fantastic textures, diesel-stained track, engineering possessions - what more could we ask for? :D

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
31 diags, 85km (53 miles), new Wellingham branch, fantastic textures - what more could we ask for? :D

YES YES YES! :p :p :p :p :p

Craig

Established Member
If you like 37s I can particularly recommend the 06:00 Brookfield Yard - Wellingham run... :D <D

richa2002

Established Member
Did they time this for just when I should be revising for a French speaking test ? ;)

Jonno2055

I think I speak for most of us here when I say, I think i'm just going to nip off and get in the cab of a HST or a ... .

(if you're not going to drive a HST then please fill in your Locomotive in the space provided.)

The Snap

Established Member
Lovely route - nice to see some excellent new textures, and those new passing trains are all awsome (even my 323 reskin!) :p . Great work by Steve and Tony, and everyone else who helped out.

I personally ran the 153 to Wellingham from Norton, which is a very enjoyable run. I think I'll run the HST soon too...:D

Excellent stuff!

Coxster

Established Member
The diverted HST is good, allowing for lots of thrash! There is a possession blocking off Hammerwich (which is why you are travelling to Wellingham) and another possession blocking off the relief lines outside Wellingham so you will be riding the yellows (and reds!).

A nice touch is on the timetables where it says what your train is doing next, so if you are severely delayed your train may have to have a very brief turnaround at it's final destination!

ikar

Anybody tried the Welinborough morning 37... Managed to get 15mph on the hills, must have clagged all the way.

Anyway, excellent, I managed to ge 18fps on some sections but generaly 11-15.

Coxster

Established Member
ikar said:
Anybody tried the Welinborough morning 37... Managed to get 15mph on the hills, must have clagged all the way.
Not at all necessarily - just thrash.

Guinness

Established Member
ikar said:

Anyway, excellent, I managed to ge 18fps on some sections but generaly 11-15.

Sadly the 66 I had stopped 10 yards away from the end of the tunnel. Bit of Brakes and Power did the trick. ;)
[EDIT]
Coxster said:
even a Saturday :p ;)

:D SaTuRdAy is the bEsT dAy evr!!! :D:D

/Non Standard English

Coxster

Established Member
wumpty said:
Glad you're having fun with the route. (I'm sick of the sight of it now)
Hmmm, you won't mind third rail then *hint, hint* ;) :D

eezypeazy

Just to add my congratulations to everyone involved with this... as always, another fine piece of work....

eezypeazy

Coxster

Established Member
Rich said:
I detect your route is going into BETA testing Damon...? :p
No, not at all. I was reffering to Steve, that if he is bored with the whole overhead/diesel stuff, why not do something third-rail related like upgrade SRv2 for BVE4 :D *ducks!*

My impressions of the route... fantastic. It is extremely realistic and interesting. The scenery almost looks real and I love it! Well done to all involved and thanks for yet another amazind add on. :D

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
No, not at all. I was reffering to Steve, that if he is bored with the whole overhead/diesel stuff, why not do something third-rail related like upgrade SRv2 for BVE4 :D *ducks!*

Ah I see! :D Good idea...:)

Boxcars

Coxster said:
...and a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and maybe even a Saturday :p ;)

BVE and the World Cup. There are just not enough days in the week ! A huge thank you to all concerned for this latest experience in BVE4. Amazing ! :cheers:

Harold

Tis a great updated version of the NWM route. However, I think I picked up a little bug. When running the Class 37 activity from Brookfield Yard to Wellingham. It stated that it was supposed to be 37x2 plus 10 oil tankers. On full power, It struggled to do 30mph just after Hobbs X. Even on steady gradient, it appeared to still perform a maximum of 25mph. I don't think it's supposed to do this. Anyway, it was just a little bug that I picked up.

Other than that, the route is great! Nice to have some severe up and down gradient challenge!

Harold.

Status
Not open for further replies.