• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tsc Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamracene749

re Sturdjos problem Probably a daft question-but-is the red signal on the right hand side of your train, just before Riverside?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simon_G

beermaddavep said:
re Sturdjos problem Probably a daft question-but-is the red signal on the right hand side of your train, just before Riverside?
Ahhh...

Craig, that's a possibility, but without knowing more about how RETB is operated I can't say for sure.

Craig

Established Member
Simon_G said:
Craig, that's a possibility, but without knowing more about how RETB is operated I can't say for sure.
I've found this article about the Cambrian line, which I think is similar to the WHL. I'm very tired at the moment though and trying to understand it is making my brain hurt, so I think I'll leave it for another day :lol:

Coxster

Established Member
James 66526 said:
Would it be possible to have a freight run all the way from Maybank to Wellingham:)
I'd also like a ballast run into an engineering possession - that'd be quite cool. The ultimate trip would be around the loop when it is done as that'd up the time quite a bit apparently.

Sturdjos

beermaddavep said:

Yeah. It is :)

That's what I was trying to describe..... poorly, obviously! :D

wumpty

The signal to your right is for the mainline so won't ever change from red ;)

If you're on the bay platform line your signal is a little further on to left.
[EDIT]
Sturdjos said:
What I'll do is I'll isolate the AWS etc :)

Anyone here have any idea what TOC would serve NWM? The livery looks like Central Trains to me? *Shrugs* Any ideas? ( I know it's fictional, but I wouldn't mind adding some announcements to it.... )

Yes, all of the locals are currently operated by Central Trains.

Coxster

Established Member
wumpty said:
Good point, but pre class 350 CT operated SL liveried 321s B'ham - Northampton. :D
That's what I wasn't sure about. Wasn't sure if CT were using 350s on that section and the 321s had stayed with Silverlink or not.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
CT still use some SL liveried 321s between Brum and Northampton

Zamracene749

Sturdjos said:
Yeah. It is :)

That's what I was trying to describe..... poorly, obviously! :D

As Wumpty has already confirmed, that signal doesn't apply to the bay approach track. Don't worry though, I made the same mistake myself once during a post pub BVE session:)

Sturdjos

Good heh - at least it's not just me!

I was thinking about this post funnily enough, as I was on my way from me local Brentwood to Liverpool Street ...... and saw the signals pass on my left... then it dawned on me! :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.