TSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
Maybank was being updated wasn't it? I wonder if that is it, and perhaps a route file for the 220?
 

Simming

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
1,186
Location
Cornwall
So we will no doubt end up with this forum slowing down like hell later ;)

The voyager is brilliant, the only axe ive got to grind is theres no power/brake lever but that aside, great fun, something I can actually reach 125 in.

The 158 is also brilliant
 

richa2002

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,143
Just a little bug. When you have a red light, the AWS doesn't go off on the Voyager. I'm not putting down his work I'm just mentioning it so he can issue a patch to make it even better!
 

Nitro

Member
Joined
20 Nov 2005
Messages
475
Location
London
Ok guys,

I've managed to hit my first problem, when I put the voyager on the Maybank-Hammerwich Xp fog when the sound.cfg was loading BVE crashed. Then I tried it on ""Loop" and this time i got an error. It only works properly on Plymouth-St Austell just like the new Class 87 :? Any ideas :?: :?:
 

Muppet

Member
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
686
Location
In a Box
Coxster said:
Maybank was being updated wasn't it? I wonder if that is it, and perhaps a route file for the 220?

yes Maybank is being updated he was working hard to get it out for christmas but he couldn't make it but keep an eye some good features being added :D
 

nutter

Member
Joined
13 Nov 2005
Messages
769
Location
Albrighton, Nr. Wolves, Shrops
I LOVE the two trains, especially the whine on the 158. I was just wonderering what pressing '-' did when driving the voyager, is it the noise of a driver changing the freq. on the NRM, and how to change the Permitted speed restriction of the timetables to 125mph. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK TSC
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,158
Location
Wick
The 158, when you shut it down thestart light comes on as well & both the buttons go down. When you start it up, both the buttons stay still
 

Harold

Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
624
Location
Southampton
evil_hippo said:
When will it be?

(only joking. I'm not really asking for a release date. Honestly. I'm not.)
The thing is, you have said this "joke" before though (unless i'm referring to someone else). Your "joke" did not make me laugh. Sorry :s
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
Harold said:
evil_hippo said:
When will it be?

(only joking. I'm not really asking for a release date. Honestly. I'm not.)
The thing is, you have said this "joke" before though (unless i'm referring to someone else). Your "joke" did not make me laugh. Sorry :s
Indeed it is not at all funny (it wasn't meant to be) but it is still better than your "jokes" Harold :lol:
 

Harold

Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
624
Location
Southampton
Coxster said:
Harold said:
evil_hippo said:
When will it be?

(only joking. I'm not really asking for a release date. Honestly. I'm not.)
The thing is, you have said this "joke" before though (unless i'm referring to someone else). Your "joke" did not make me laugh. Sorry :s
Indeed it is not at all funny (it wasn't meant to be) but it is still better than your "jokes" Harold :lol:
(Coughs) Point Taken COX!! (Cough)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top