• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Tube-Gen] Lorry sighteed at Lillie Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Robinsons Lorry is carring a trailer with some Tracks on, Sighted at 15;40 at Lillie Bridge Depot leaving

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
You are TOO proud of those images ;)
Of course! Overtook it and went into the services where there was a pathway next to the fence where we (me and Dad - Mum wasn't very interested ;)) could get a photo, and then it pulled into the services totally unexpectedly! More exciting than a lorry load of sleepers and rails - I'm sure you'd agree ;)

May I just ask why this post was even written in the 'Tours & Special Workings' section?

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Of course! Overtook it and went into the services where there was a pathway next to the fence where we (me and Dad - Mum wasn't very interested ;)) could get a photo, and then it pulled into the services totally unexpectedly! More exciting than a lorry load of sleepers and rails - I'm sure you'd agree ;)
Sod! :(
Nice pics tho.. those boy racer lights are quite hellfire :D

May I just ask why this post was even written in the 'Tours & Special Workings' section?
My thoughts exactly!

T

Tom

I suppose it could be considered gen ... and this is the best place to put gen...

RJ

Established Member
Some random sighting of a truck with no destination, direction or description of the trailer given and is not travelling by rail is not gen.

Coxster

Established Member
"gen" can be anything. It's just interesting info.
"I saw a triplet of DRS 66s today passing by the back of my Nan's house..."

That is the equvivilent of Julians post. It says what the items were (lorry/66s), the company (Robinson's/DRS) and where the 'thing' was seen (Lillie Bridge/My Nan's House).

metrocammel

This is a waste of a thread. Who wants to know about some random lorry with tracks on it.... What kind of tracks? Wheres it going? Why? THIS POST IS NOT GEN.... GEN IS GENERAL INFORMATION DIRECTLY RELATED TO UNUSUAL WORKINGS - NOT RANDOM LORRIES WITH TRACKS THAT COULD BE GOING TO TIMBUKTU FOR ALL WE KNOW! THIS POST SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE RANDOM SECTION - AS PEOPLE ARE IN THIS SECTION TO FIND TIME CRITICAL GEN......

Julian G

Established Member
This is a waste of a thread. Who wants to know about some random lorry with tracks on it.... What kind of tracks? Wheres it going? Why? THIS POST IS NOT GEN.... GEN IS GENERAL INFORMATION DIRECTLY RELATED TO UNUSUAL WORKINGS - NOT RANDOM LORRIES WITH TRACKS THAT COULD BE GOING TO TIMBUKTU FOR ALL WE KNOW! THIS POST SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE RANDOM SECTION - AS PEOPLE ARE IN THIS SECTION TO FIND TIME CRITICAL GEN......

No need to shout

Status
Not open for further replies.