• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

tube routes for msts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EirikhO

You must place the unzipped files in a temp folder, and read the readme. In the folder called NorthernV1.2 there's a folder called Northernline. Paste it in the [MSTS]/ROUTES-folder

(for me it was like this:
Folder "C:\Program Files\temp\msts\NorthernV1.2\Northernline",
copy to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\Routes".
New folder "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\Routes\Northernline" contains the route.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Trains06

I read the readme :P Just didn't know what it was on about... lol.Works now though. Thanks again!

sjbve

What I meant was what you have left building. Are the Northern and W&C released?

Version 1.2 is released and contains the entire Northern Line and Waterloo & City Line.
You can find it for example on www.train-sim.com.

When you drive it, set you graphics (and sound) settings to maximum, or else some object tend to disappear.;)

The train for both lines will be released later this week.

Trains06

Just sent an email - Can't wait for a reply! But I suppose it will have to :roll:

EirikhO

Just mailed me too :)

Looking forward to it :D

Is is possible to select Flinchley Central and/or East Flinchley as a destination on the 1995ts?

Trains06

I think it may be only Morden, High Barnet, Kenninghton and Edgware... Hope its got Finchley though :D

EirikhO

Hoping with you :)

If else, I hope there's nothing preventing us from adding our own destinations :D

sjbve

The destination display is available in these combinations:

On the 1995 stock:
> Edgware - Morden
> High Barnet - Kennington
> Mill Hill East - Finchley C

On the 1992 stock:
> Waterloo - Bank

sjbve

I have just found out there is a mallfunction in the 1995 stock Edgware-Morden train; it has a loco-brake (it should not have that), and the 'normal' brakes do not work. The Kennington-High Barnet 1995 stock train does not have this problem.

Trains06

Re-installed from Dutch, have not tried yet but:

Shape file D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\Trains\Trainset\LT1995\\LT1992c2.s is missing
95TS_HighBarnet-KenningtonRD.con called by D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\Routes\Northernline\SERVICES\s1.srv is missing from your Consists folder

Last edited:

sjbve

Re-installed from Dutch, have not tried yet but:

Shape file D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\Trains\Trainset\LT1995\\LT1992c2.s is missing
95TS_HighBarnet-KenningtonRD.con called by D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\Routes\Northernline\SERVICES\s1.srv is missing from your Consists folder

That is correct; the trains marked "RD" are the RailDriver compatible versions. But as it does not have another cabview, the controlls without using a RailDriver can be confusing. So, I did not include the consists for it.

I do have an updated set of activity's for the Northern Line. Same as before, but all of the trains are reset to 1995 stock. This reset/update solves the above problem, as the RD-version of the train is not used.
Available at request by email ([email protected]).

;)

Trains06

Ive been trying everything I have been told/can think of to get them working, any tips Sjoerd?

RemusJ.Lupin

Hi everybody.
I've got a problem with LT1995 train for MSTS created by Sjoerd Ydema.

When I start MSTS it gives me the following error:

attachment.php

Do you know what the problem is? Can you help me out?

Train folder's name is "LT1995", and the 1973 and 1973 Refurb name are "1973_TUBE_STOCK" and "1973_TUBE_STOCK_REFURB".

Thank you.

Sorry my english, but I'm from Spain and I can't speak a very good English.

Attachments

• errorLT1995.jpg
    errorLT1995.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 83

RemusJ.Lupin

Attachments

• errorLT19952.jpg
    errorLT19952.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.