• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tuesday afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eezypeazy

I MAY have some free time on Tuesday afternoon in West London (Earl's Court)...... now, being from The North, I don't know the capital's railways particularly well... so, if I wanted to fill a couple of hours with my camera, is there anything I ought to see? BTW, I'm not really interested in the Underground, and I'd prefer not to have to stray too far from Earls Court itself....

Ta

eezypeazy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
Kensington Olympia is one stop away on the District line, plenty of freight trains and the like. Although if it was me I'd be more tempted to go up to Paddington - it's a bit further away but the surroundings are more interesting.

eezypeazy

Correct, Dennis.... better be careful, or my real identity might be revealed....

eezypeazy

Julian G

Established Member
Kensington Olympia is one stop away on the District line, plenty of freight trains and the like. Although if it was me I'd be more tempted to go up to Paddington - it's a bit further away but the surroundings are more interesting.

There you have West Brompton station

eezypeazy

Well, in the end I managed to finish everything I had to do by 2.30pm, so went from West Brompton to Clapham Junction and had a bit of a nose about... I may publish some pictures at the weekend....

Cheers

eezypeazy

Status
Not open for further replies.