• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TV Alert: 'The Railway' (BBC Series) - Really, Tu-Fr, 17:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyphen

Swansea (previously Nottingham/Sheffield)
Hi all,

From Tuesday until Friday this week, Really (Freeview Ch 17, Sky Ch 155, Cable Ch 267) are showing some episodes of the 2013 BBC series 'The Railway: Keeping Britain on Track'.

According to the Freeview programme guide (EPG), they're showing the episodes in the following order:

• Tuesday 17:00 'King's Cross' (Ep 1/6)
  • Wednesday 17:00 'Railway on my Doorstep' (Ep 5/6)
  • Thursday 17:00 'Standing Room Only' (Ep 3/6)
  • Friday 17:00 'Summer Madness' (Ep 2/6)
I will warn that this order may potentially be wrong - these small 'repeats' channels are not always brilliant at keeping the EPG accurate!

I'm also unable to confirm at this stage whether the remaining two episodes will be broadcast next week - Freeview only holds 7 days of guide data.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member

SS4

Established Member
All 6 episodes are on over a 7 day period, just not in the right order as you point out.

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/railway-keeping-britain-on-track/7951159/schedule#09-Jun-2015

Tuesday 9th: Episode 1
Wednesday 10th: Episode 5
Thursday 11th : Episode 3
Friday 12th: Episode 2
Monday 15th: Episode 4
Tuesday 15th: Episode 6

Just to add, for anyone interested in films/tv, that is probably the most handy website ever created.

Thanks for the link, never heard of it before but now bookmarked. Looks like it's going to have the problem of cutting ~10 mins of content for ad breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.