• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[TV Alert] The Tube - ITV1London 1930 Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
They filmed it ages ago, and they've finally got round to showing it on TV!
Tonight's episode starts off about the events on the 7th Jly.
Only on ITV1London, I am getting it taped, if anyone wants a copy, let me know and you can borrow the tape off me (if you attend any of the meets).

Yes, this is series 3. It normally starts end of Aug, I wonder why so late this year.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Met Driver

Established Member
It's going to be on Sky Travel soon as well. I'd remember when if I didn't have a brain like a sieve. :(

devon_metro

Established Member
Shame that its on ITV London-its no good in devon but im watching it!! :lol: if you have sky you can get ITV london on channel 963 incase you were unaware.

Jordy

Established Member
Ooooh Its going to be on Sky travel is it, interesting, I might be able to watch it after all

Jordy

Coxster

Established Member
It was actually quite interesting. Interviews with station staff, a driver, an ERU and a survivor.

Met Driver

Established Member
A full schedule can be found here, as posted by TC over on DD's forum.

The first showing on Sky Travel will be at 1930 this Friday.

T

Tom

Please note that this will be the ONLY showing on Sky Travel too, due to the episodes being special ones for the 7th July.

jd

tubechallenger said:
Please note that this will be the ONLY showing on Sky Travel too, due to the episodes being special ones for the 7th July.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.