• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TV Alert! The Tube Series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Just to highlight this thread.

Mojo said:
They filmed it ages ago, and they've finally got round to showing it on TV!
Tonight's episode starts off about the events on the 7th Jly.
Only on ITV1London, I am getting it taped, if anyone wants a copy, let me know and you can borrow the tape off me (if you attend any of the meets).

Yes, this is series 3. It normally starts end of Aug, I wonder why so late this year.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Well, i'm certainly glad to see it back and after watching the first episode i'm very impressed. A terrible tradgedy was inflicted upon London and London Underground did it's best to help and i'm proud, to be honest. Things could have been much worse.

Tom B

Established Member
Any ideas when it will go out on a mainstream channel?

Coxster

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
On Sky, 'dvn1357' said ITV London is channel 963. However, the series is apparently going to be on Sky Travel shortly.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's not always on 963, sometimes you have to add the channel, and it doesn't always appear in the EPG.

Edit: to get ITV1 London
(wrote by me about a year ago - let me know if Out of Date)
For those with SKY, you can get ITV London by going to the Services
menu, then System Setup, then Add Channels.
Enter Frequency as 10.832
Set the next one down to H
Then next one to 22.0
Then next 1 to 5/6
Then go to find channels, press Select.
Then select the ITV channel you want, London - (dont know
actual name) press yellow, then select
To view, go to Services menu, go to Other channels and select the
channel.

devon_metro

Established Member
Coxster said:
Cockfosters said:
On Sky, 'dvn1357' said ITV London is channel 963. However, the series is apparently going to be on Sky Travel shortly.

Yes unless you live in the ITV London area when it will be on 103, I'm not sure if it was here but i understand that only the first episode 'Under attack' is to be shown on Sky Travel as it is a special episode.

T

Tom

First two episodes actually, yesterday and tomorrow (both UNDER ATTACK).

Tom B

Established Member
I don't have a clue about these extra channels, as I hardly watch telly. I think we can just get the normal ones and a few extra ones like BBC3, BBC Parliament etc. Think I'll wait until I'm next down in London, I usually catch up on them then via Sky Travel.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I've only seen one episode so far, which was a CD someone kindly burned for me. Ironically I once found it by accident on one of the cable channels. But, sods law, it was the one episode I'd already seen!

I can't get most of these odd-named channels. I find it hard to know which channels I have got, I just have to randomly flick through them in hope. I've given up now. :(

Coxster

Established Member
This is on again tonight, same time. Tonight's episode examines the following chaos after the attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.