• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TVM printed tickets off, missed two

Status
Not open for further replies.

168lover

To cut long story short...

A week on sunday Sunday my dad and I are travelling on the Charity Railtour's tour from London to Crewe one way. We booked the tickets from Wycombe to Euston and Crewe to Wycombe from Train split. Today on my way home from school I went to collect the tickets and the machine printed 6 out of 8 tickets out. It completely missed out my advance single from crewe to wycombe plus reservation from crewe to London. I asked the ticket office guy to check the machine and he couldn't find it, nor could I. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Do you have the Advance reservation for Crewe to Wycombe and the ticket for Wycombe (I assume?) to London? Do you have any seat reservation for the latter (assuming that it is not an Advance)? Were the missing ones the last two coupons to come out supposedly?

What did the ticket office clerk say?

Status
Not open for further replies.