• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tivoli

I follow both First Capital Connect and Greater Anglia on Twitter. GA provide considerably more tweets than FCC, do they have that many more problems are are they simply more communicative?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class377/5

Established Member
I follow both First Capital Connect and Greater Anglia on Twitter. GA provide considerably more tweets than FCC, do they have that many more problems are are they simply more communicative?

Considering the level of problems the franchise has had compared to FCC lately that's to be understood. (Am speaking of what I've seen following both).

tsr

Established Member
Southern sometimes tweet FCC incidents alongside FCC themselves, and occasionally answer questions from pax confused between the two TOCs! Southern are actually pretty good on Twitter - they seem to answer most sensible (and some silly) queries, and seem professional and polite, frequently diffusing arguments and anger. @southernrailuk is the one to look for...

dvboy

Established Member

you might find the links in my signature useful

Status
Not open for further replies.