• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tyne and Wear Metro extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliwag

I have just moved into the area....what is the latest on new lines or re-openings to Washington for example?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MetroCar4058

I have just moved into the area....what is the latest on new lines or re-openings to Washington for example?

Nothing at the minute. Focus is on delivering the current system, the new rolling stock and associated infrastructure work.

Ashington is the main focus; I believe a bid is being prepared for the Transforming Cities Fund.

Tetchytyke

Veteran Member
Satan will be skiing to work long before either of those plans come to fruition. I'll not even believe the new trains until they're in service.

There's more chance of porcine aerobatics than any of the Project Orpheus extemsions happening.

Megafuss

Satan will be skiing to work long before either of those plans come to fruition. I'll not even believe the new trains until they're in service.

There's more chance of porcine aerobatics than any of the Project Orpheus extemsions happening.

Project Orifice as it was known in some transport quarters...

Status
Not open for further replies.