• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tyne Valley Extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

A brilliant route, and a brilliant extra. Thanks for the heads-up.

Gareth Hale

Coxster said:
EezyPeazy has extended his Tyne Valley route and it now covers the whole line from Riding Mill - Heworth!

Download it Wrom: NYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWF

Can we have the URL instead of loads of odd lookin numbers?

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
Coxster said:
EezyPeazy has extended his Tyne Valley route and it now covers the whole line from Riding Mill - Heworth!

Download it Wrom: NYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWF

Can we have the URL instead of loads of odd lookin numbers?

I agree with Gareth on this one. Although they look like letters to me. ;)

Coxster

Established Member
TubeChallenger edited my post to read:

Download it from somwhere where Coxster can say when he notices it.
// tubechallenger
- What does this mean? Anyway, the URL derek gave is the correct one.

T

Tom

Coxster, your post was a whole load of mumbo jumbo, it was like SHFBWJDHBNHXXUFKGSJD for the link.

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Coxster, your post was a whole load of mumbo jumbo, it was like SHFBWJDHBNHXXUFKGSJD for the link.
Someone must have edited it then by either breaking into my account or editing it via another way. I'm not quite that strange - am I?? :?

T

Tom

No edits on it, I think it may have done it when you were moving topics around the forum.

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
No edits on it, I think it may have done it when you were moving topics around the forum.
Ah, okay. If anyone else sees something simular, don't hesitate to let me know via PM :)

Dave A

Coxster said:
tubechallenger said:
Someone must have edited it then by either breaking into my account or editing it via another way. I'm not quite that strange - am I?? :?

Well that's for us to know and you to find out ;) :D

Coxster

Established Member
Big Brother said:
Coxster said:
tubechallenger said:

Well that's for us to know and you to find out ;) :D
So you've been breaking into people's accounts have you?

T

Tom

I'd rather this wasn't discussed in public, I'm locking this thread but keeping it open for goodwill so everyone knows where it is.

*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.