• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tyne Valley Linesiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
Interesting shots. What time were yours taken eezy? I didn't realise any Voyagers were running over the Tyne Valley.

eezypeazy

Interesting shots. What time were yours taken eezy? I didn't realise any Voyagers were running over the Tyne Valley.

As far as I can tell, there's only the one Voyager run - eastbound. I photted it at Blaydon at about 0830. ECS positioning journey, perhaps? It's difficult to tell from the Virgin website....

The HST at Hagg Bank was at about 1330

eezypeaazy

Craig

Established Member
As far as I can tell, there's only the one Voyager run - eastbound. I photted it at Blaydon at about 0830. ECS positioning journey, perhaps? It's difficult to tell from the Virgin website....
Nothing is easy to find on the Virgin website though ;)
It doesn't show up on National Rail's journey planner (the GNER diversions do), so an ECS move sounds right - I'll have to make some investigations. Might be worth going out to see sometime, makes a change from the usual stuff on the Tyne Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.