• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tyne Valley: minor update

Status
Not open for further replies.

eezypeazy

Hi everyone….

I so enjoyed my ride on the Tyne Valley aboard a diverted GNER HST last Saturday, that I thought of making a “non stop” HST drive for my Tyne Valley route…. and, being the kind of guy I am, I thought I’d share it with you…. I’ve also included some new objects in the route.

If you’ve already got Tyne Valley, you can simply download the update from my web site… otherwise, the full download contains everything you need. There are versions for BVE 2 and BVE 4.

My promised extension to Sunderland is progressing… slowly! Expect it to be completed before Christmas….

eezypeazy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I wonder if it'll install and load properly this time if I d/load it, it never does for me normally!

I'll deliberate over whether to d/load it or not later, whilst I while away the hours tonight before the SVR trip begins (which will be shortly starting), on my way to Fishguard or Newport.

eezypeazy

FGWFan said:
I wonder if it'll install and load properly this time if I d/load it, it never does for me normally!
quote]

I'm sorry that you've had problems downloading this route... I've had no downloading and installing problems of any note reported since I started distributing it as self-extracting archives back in July... drop me an email if you would like further help...

eezypeazy

Coxster

Established Member
It may be because it tries to install to the 'proper' BVE4 directory whereas many other people prefer to use the old file structure to save disk space.

Status
Not open for further replies.