• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

UKIP: Do they have a future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Why couldn't you have just said a nasty bloke? Why did he have to be C of E and come from Eltham?

Because I used to live near Eltham when I first moved to London and it has more than its fair share of nasty blokes. And there is a very strong chance that when that thug was asked about his religion he would have grunted "C of E".

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Not all women have obvious and visible breasts, especially when covered with a loose and modesty-preserving garment like a niqab, but I fear we are well off topic!

Hmm I've never had a problem in telling whether people wearing a niqab have breasts.

That said I would agree that not all women have massive jugs.:D

Antman

Established Member
Because I used to live near Eltham when I first moved to London and it has more than its fair share of nasty blokes. And there is a very strong chance that when that thug was asked about his religion he would have grunted "C of E".

So you just went up to anybody in Eltham who you thought looked nasty and asked their religion? The mind boggles!

I've been to Eltham numerous times and didn't come across any of these nasty blokes, maybe I should count my blessings?

RichmondCommu

Established Member
I've been to Eltham numerous times and didn't come across any of these nasty blokes, maybe I should count my blessings?

Either you're not telling the truth or your not able to recognise a nasty bloke when you see one. It was of course nasty blokes who murdered Stephen Lawrence in Eltham and it's still nasty blokes who continue to roam the streets. Probably intending to vote UKIP (if not worse) at the next election.

Antman

Established Member
Either you're not telling the truth or your not able to recognise a nasty bloke when you see one. It was of course nasty blokes who murdered Stephen Lawrence in Eltham and it's still nasty blokes who continue to roam the streets. Probably intending to vote UKIP (if not worse) at the next election.

Oh for pitys sake you really are scraping the barrel aren't you? Still don't let reality get in the way of your prejudices.

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Oh for pitys sake you really are scraping the barrel aren't you? Still don't let reality get in the way of your prejudices.

What, prejudices against nasty thugs? Are you suggesting that I shouldn't have a problem with nasty thugs who live in Eltham?

St Rollox

Have they reached the end of the road ?

Is there any future for them or are they going the same way as The National Front, BNP and The Dodo !!!

Is Nigel Farage going to have to make yet another comeback ?

Noticed Ukip have had a couple of breakaways in recent times, one small one called WISE who seemed to be a couple of members in the Carlisle area.
Another is called For Britain and is led by an Irish lesbian from Dublin (her words) who wants to send everyone of the Islamic faith out the country.
And oh, Ukip have a new leader called Henry Bolton.

Butts

Veteran Member
Noticed Ukip have had a couple of breakaways in recent times, one small one called WISE who seemed to be a couple of members in the Carlisle area.
Another is called For Britain and is led by an Irish lesbian from Dublin (her words) who wants to send everyone of the Islamic faith out the country.
And oh, Ukip have a new leader called Henry Bolton.

This "DD" featured in a program the other week either on C4 or BBC2 about the far right - can't remember what it was called !!!

pemma

Veteran Member

I hope she's a Protestant then and not a Catholic, given most Catholics are descendants of immigrants. OK not all are but I don't think there'll be load of complaints if Tony Blair gets deported. ;)

St Rollox

This "DD" featured in a program the other week either on C4 or BBC2 about the far right - can't remember what it was called !!!

Thanks Butts, need to try and catch up on that programne. Take it after the UKs MEPs stint comes to a halt in 2019 that will finish off Ukip completely. Was on a few of the Ukip FB pages and noticed the traffic through them has almost came to a halt. They near enough openly campaigned for the Tory Party at the last election. BBC will probably stop giving them daily air time in about 2050.

Bromley boy

Established Member
So a "nasty bloke" is a white bloke from Eltham you've never even spoken to, yet assume is C of E, and don't like the look of?! The mind boggles!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.