• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

UKTS CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,

I know about the Dorset Coast v3 CD, and apparently this is nearing release.

However, I am quite disappointed to find that the Thames Mersey v4 and North West England CDs are no longer available to buy from UKTS :( . I have the Thames Mersey route, downloaded from UKTS, but the stock and activities are not included in these downloads. When I came to download some activities for Thames-Mersey, it turns out that 90% of the activities require stock from the CD, so I can't download them or use them!

I don't have anything for the North West England route, but it looks good, and there are some recent activities which have been released, which also look great.

Does anyone know if or when these CDs will return to sale? :)

Cheers,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
All CDs will return. Many CDs had to be removed after an author decided to decline everything they had made from the CDs. Many people have voluntarily started recreating the missing objects which has so far enabled routes such as the Blackpool Tramway and Scottish Central to return.

Dorset Coast was affected and we (the CD team) decided we would wait for the v3 route to Waterloo to be finished etc rather than re-release v2 which would only be 'current' for a short time before v3 was released anyway, which would've meant people would've technically wasted £4.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.