• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

UKTS Secruity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Hale

Hi. Not too sure where to post this. But I am really conserned about my personal details on UKTS. Its happened once now (once to many), when im in a MSN Convo, I forget to remove the CUTHERE bit giving my convo members 100% keys to my account. Its really not safe and Im fearing the loss of my account by sombody changing the password or e'mail address, ive changed my password, pressed the link in the certain convo and it still reconised and logged straight on. It is not safe at all. is there a way so then if it happens again, that member cannot see my whole account,

Cheers

G

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Simple. Dont paste a link with the cuthere bit attached. That session will expire anyway.

Tom B

Established Member
Administrators can put all the security they want in, but if people do stupid things there is nothing that can stop them. Hell, it says in the link "CUTHERE" to tell you what to do and you still ignore it!

Status
Not open for further replies.