• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ultimate Force Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutter

Ultimate force (22 sas) drama is back next saturday (29th april) on ITV at 09:05. It's a feature length. Can't wait. My mum got the first 2 seris on DVD's and I can't stop watching them. Lets hope it's the start of the new series. YAY :lol: :lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mushroom

Whey!! Cant wait. I loved the first two series. Was the last episode of the second series ever shown?? I never saw it.

nutter

I belive they delayed it by a couple of months because there was a hostage situation which was to close to the story line.
The one you are on about is the one where the CO (dempsey) gets kidnapped while protecting someone in Georgia. At the end Henno shoots The new Captain (Cpt. Ian Macalwain played by Richard Armitage) for sh*ging Petes (the ginger scot)'s wife. Can you see I have the boxset in front of me :lol:

I just hope Alex Reid (Cpt. Caroline Walshe) is still in cause she was gorgeous, i'd prefer Alex over my aviator ANY day :lol: :lol: :lol:

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.