• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Unable to reserve a seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvboy

Established Member
Have just visited BSW to ask them to reserve two seats on seperate services for me using my season ticket, the first was an XC service and that was reserved fine but they were unable to reserve a seat on the 2/6/2012 00:35 VT BHM-WVH service, can anyone think why this might be?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
There could be a number of reasons, but maybe they just haven't released the reservations for that service yet.

calc7

Established Member
Probably one of those 'trickle through' things eh!

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
Have just visited BSW to ask them to reserve two seats on seperate services for me using my season ticket, the first was an XC service and that was reserved fine but they were unable to reserve a seat on the 2/6/2012 00:35 VT BHM-WVH service, can anyone think why this might be?

VT are currently awaiting a timetable confirmation from Network Rail. The service will be open whenever such confirmation is received - how long is a piece of string though? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.